Busni.de is the tool for all users, who need business information in their daily work for making decisions. It supports companies and entrepreneurs dealing with B2B business. Within seconds you determine new target groups, select and export unlimited business contacts, track and analyze new company foundations, corporate developments, insolvencies and sift through millions of published balance sheets and commercial register entries with a few clicks only. Version 3.0 of the Busni.de web application has been extended by many functions.
The philosophy of Enbekon DataServices is to dynamicly enable Busni.de licensees access to current publicly available data.
In 3 simple steps you repeatedly receive fresh B2B addresses. Without additional costs for address contact data!
Select and export the exact amount of addresses for your specific need. Save your Busni.de selections and reuse them at any other time. In case of address changes in the meantime, you will always have the actual state for the next data export. No more paying “rent” for the same addresses or using outdated addresses.
Busni.de – Your license to success with always up-to-date business contacts.
Busni.de is a good support for many questions and tasks in your daily business. Here are just some expamples:
- A marketing or sales department wants to select a large number of relevant address contact data for print mailings.
- The management would like to calculate the market potential for its B2B products.
- A manager would like to receive information on history and business links of potential partners or corporate customers.
- Market researchers and business consultants want to identify market opportunities.
- An authority for economic development would like to give better advise to companies.
- Journalists want to clarify corporate networks.
- A business owner who wants to sell his business wants to address possible buyers.
- A company that wishes to expand wants to find other companies to acquire.
- An association wishes to give its members a business-relevant added value.
- A manager wants to be informed by e-mail about the latest developments and changes of competitors and major customers.